Professional advice inEuropean law
Do you have a question with a reference to European law?
- European law examination
- Conception of new business models
- Representation before the ECJ
- Representation before the Court of First Instance
- Expert opinions and feasibility studies
- Lobbying the European Commission
We are pleased to assist!
If you have any questions regarding European law, please contact us by email at
Of course you can also reach us by phone at +49 (40) 33443690.
The provisions of Community law are of great importance for legal consulting in our areas of activity. This is due to the realisation and implementation situation: because Community law takes precedence over national law, it is essential that the question of conformity with Community law be verified at each stage, if required by calling on the European Court of Justice – whether it be through contract violation proceedings initiated with the European Commission by means of a complaint or through an order for reference prompted as part of court proceedings. This is where we come in.
Our activities in European law cover, in particular:
- representation before the European Court of Justice (ECJ),
- representation before the court of first instance,
- representation before the European Court of Human Rights,
- drafting of expert opinions and feasibility analyses,
- lobby work at the European Commission.