Professional advice inMusic Law
You are a musician, producer, music publisher, record company or organizer and have a question about music law?
- Advice for business start-ups
- copyright review
- Artist and author contracts
- Belt transfer agreements
- management contracts
- merchandising contracts
- collecting societies
- Warnings / Legal proceedings
We are pleased to assist!
If you have any questions regarding music law, please contact us by email at
Of course you can also reach us by phone at +49 (40) 33443690.
It is not always easy to find your way through the legal maze of creative parties, users of rights and service providers. Whether you are, for example, a band or individual musician just about to sign an artist or writer contract, or want to run your own studio or found a label, or a third party has violated your rights as a writer, the aim of our consulting service is to implement your personal, artistic and economic interests in the best way possible, in line with your expectations and with court help if required.
Our consulting service includes
- Artist contracts
- Writer contracts
- Band takeover contracts
- Management contracts
- Merchandising contracts
- Guest performance contracts
- Legal matters concerning membership in GEMA, GVL and artists' social security funds
- Consulting for founders (e.g. of a studio, label, publishing house, booking)
- Review and drafting of Abmahnungen (written warnings), e.g. in the field of illegal file sharing
- Review and implementation of cease-and-desist letters with penalty clauses
- Application for injunctions as well as defence through caveats
- Review and assertion of any claims for information, claims for compensation for damages and injunctive relief
- Assertion of claims for remuneration