Cosmetic products are subject to extensive legal frameworks and regular changes in terms of their composition, manufacture, labelling, advertising, sale and monitoring. This is partly due to consumer safety. In addition, there are often issues regarding the differentiation of the product from, for example, medicinal products, due to confusion about composition.
We can support you in
- developing a cosmetic product - from the raw material to the cosmetic product itself,
- assessing the marketability of the composition,
- differentiating your product from other products, such as medicines or biocides (e.g. compliance with pharmacological limit values),
- manufacturing, including definition of responsibility (contracts),
- product designation,
- labelling cosmetic products and their components (e.g. fragrances),
- reviewing advertising and permissible claims,
- designing contracts with sales partners and channels,
- creating safety assessments for all cosmetic products,
- creating product documentation and product dossiers,
- reviewing the permissibility of product information going beyond basic use and
- reviewing possible extended product information.