Hannah Deussen has been a member of DIEKMANN Rechtsanwälte since 2015. Her practice focuses on intellectual property law in the fields of pharmacies, pharmaceuticals and consumer goods, in particular in matters of unfair competition, as well as in the fields of drug advertising and cosmetics law. She also advises on copyright and media law issues.
Ms. Deussen also advises on all questions of air passenger law.
Ms. Deussen also focuses on employment law issues. For example, in the drafting of internship or employment contracts, in the drafting of social media guidelines, but also with regard to personnel restructuring in the company.
- Successfully completed specialist training course in labour law at the DeutscheAnwaltAkademie in 2014.
- born 1981 in Hamburg
- studied law at the University of Hamburg and the Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universität in Bonn
- Semester abroad at the Université de Lausanne (Switzerland), area of studies: European law and international law
- Postgraduate program in Business Law at the University of Münster
- Legal internship at the Hanseatic Higher Regional Court Hamburg
- Lawyer since 2013