Competent advice inMedical Device Law
Do you have questions about medical device law?
- demarcation issues
- Production and contract manufacturing
- conformity procedure
- CE marking
- placing on the market
- mail order
- Warnings and legal proceedings
We are pleased to assist!
If you have any questions regarding medical device law, please contact us by email at
Of course you can also reach us by phone at +49 (40) 33443690.
Even if marketing medical products is subject to simpler obstacles than the sale of medicines, the existing regulations are not to be underestimated. Problems often occur particularly in the sale and advertising of medical products.
Our areas of activity include, in particular:
- Classification of products as medical products
- Working regulations for manufacturers of medical products
- Contract manufacturing
- Marketing of medical products (CE labelling in accordance with fundamental requirements and conformity assessment procedures)
- Self-certification and external certification
- Consulting procedures
- Sales procedures for individual product groups in the relevant member states of the EU
- Mail order trade and e-commerce
- Labelling, positioning
- Licence agreements
- Medicinal product advertising law
- Competition law