Competent advice inPharmacy Law
You need help in a pharmacy matter?
- drug advertisement
- professional law
- Form of company and multiple ownership
- Courier service and mail order business
- Price law and accounting
- Foundation and acquisition
We are pleased to assist!
If you have any questions regarding german pharmacy law, please contact us by email at
Of course you can also reach us by phone at +49 (40) 33443690.
Pharmacists are constantly facing new challenges. It is not just the spatial requirements for the authorisation to operate a pharmacy that are continually being modified; the permitted range, possible services and advertising options are also subject to constant change. This also involves issues resulting from the position of the pharmacy as a cost interface between service providers and the pharmaceutical industry: Retaxierung (re-appraisal of prescription billing), discount contracts, aut-idem, reference price groups.
We can represent you in all legal matters concerning day-to-day professional practice. Our areas of focus for consulting are the following:
- Acquisition and takeover of pharmacies
- Issue and granting of authorisation in light of the new working regulations for pharmacies and the German pharmacy act (ApoG) (in particular, universal access)
- Hospital supply, subsidiary pharmacies and branch pharmacies
- Pharmacy partnerships, brand partnerships
- Own brands - contracts for contract production, manufacturing authorisation, approval/registration and labelling
- Source materials – active and auxiliary substances
- Information and advice
- Prescription collection points
- Blister packaging and placement
- Permissible portfolio - usual pharmacy goods and services
- Development and inspection of advertising in view of the German medicinal product advertising act (HWG) and fair trade act (UWG) as well as the relevant professional law
- Foundation of mail order pharmacies, advice regarding mail order trade and e-commerce
- Online shop check (in particular, price information and information obligations)
- Retaxierung (re-appraisal of prescription billing) - consequences of and problems with discount contracts
- Cooperation and settlement with service providers
- Cooperation with specialist groups
- Professional law